Low resistance, valve regulated lead acid (VRLA) batteries.
- Superior starting power
- Reliable essential power in the event of a generator failure
- Low impedance design
- Maintenance free
- Constructed with non removable vent valves - no addition of electrolyte or water required
- Aerobatic: Non spillable at any altitude or attitude
- Factory tested to assure airworthiness
- Shipped fully charged and ready to install
- Manufactured with absorbed glass mat separators (AGM)
- Ships Hazmat EXEMPT
RG-355 is housed in an aluminum container that includes two perforated vent areas machined into each side with riveted aluminum cover. Lifting straps across cover. Fixed with foot styled hold downs integrated at both ends of the battery. Male threaded post terminals.