Avionics Engineer - Ardmore Airport
ICEA Limited based at Ardmore Airport are now seeking an experienced Avionics Engineer for our expanding NZ CAA Part 145 operation.
We require a motivated team player with exceptional communication skills who can lead a team to meet customer deadlines.
- Liaise with customers and offer advice on Avionics upgrades needed for both rotary and fixed wing aircraft
- Supervision of engineering and administration personnel
- Ensuring all maintenance activity and defect rectification is carried out in accordance with company standards and procedures
- Liaising with the Civil Aviation Authority on matters relating to safety and airworthiness and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Planning and scheduling routine maintenance inspections
- Demonstrate positive commitment to company quality policy and practices
- A licensed Avionic Engineer with minimum of 2 years experience
- Proven communication skills and the ability to build strong working relationships
- Show flexibility to work within a team
- Wide and varied GA experience
- Meet all requirements for a NZ CAA Senior Person position
- Only applicants with the right to work in NZ need apply